Due to COVID the CS Consulting Center is currently closed until further notice
If you are taking first or second-year CS courses and need some help, you can meet with an Instructional Support Assistant (ISA) or Instructional Apprentice (IA) in the CS Consulting Centre MC 4065.
Things to remember
- To get the most out of the consulting centre, find times that are convenient for your schedule and avoid the peak times by starting your assignments early. Peak times are just before assignments are due.
- Please bring your course notes with you so that your problem can be efficiently handled. If want help with a particular problem, please bring your rough work with you because it will help the ISA/IA figure out what you're having difficulty with.
- Once you've been given a hint to solve a problem, you should work on the problem alone until you either complete it or need more help. Don't expect complete solutions to problems since you won't learn that way.
- Please don't use the consulting centre as a social club or a lunch room.
- Please don't remove furniture from the consulting centre.
- The Student Life Centre has a bulletin board for private tutors to advertise their services. For more information, see the Turnkey Desk in the Student Life Centre.
ISA/IA office hours: MC 4065
The following links take you to specific course office hours. For courses that are not listed here, check the course web pages for office hours and locations.
If you have any questions about the schedules, contact the course ISC.
- CS 115
- CS 116
- CS 135 (Offered: F, W)
- CS 136
- CS 137 (Offered: F)
- CS 138 (Offered: W)
- CS 145 (Offered: F)
- CS 146 (Offered: W)
- CS 230 (Offered: W, S)
- CS 231 (Offered: S)
- CS 234 (Offered: S, F)
- CS 240
- CS 240E (Offered: W, S, when sufficient demand)
- CS 241
- CS 241E (Offered:F)
- CS 245
- CS 245E (Offered: S, F)
- CS 246
- CS 246E (Offered: F, W)
- CS 247 (Offered: S)
- CS 251
Note: Courses that don't have offering terms listed are offered every term.