- For "required courses", each course can be used to fulfil at most one requirement.
- To save space, a requirement such as “MATH 135 or 145” is abbreviated as “MATH 15”.
- Terms used in the checklists:
- Math courses: Courses offered by the math faculty except for COMM and MTHEL courses, plus a set of math-intensive courses offered by other faculties.
- Non-math courses: Courses offered by other faculties, plus COMM and MTHEL courses.
- Electives: Courses that are either math or non-math courses.
- For more details, see degree requirements for all math students.
- For “Additional Constraints”, you can use a single course to satisfy more than one constraint.1
- You can meet the degree requirements from any Undergraduate Calendar starting with the one from your first term in the Math faculty.
The first column indicates the Undergraduate Calendar year that was used to create the checklist.
Checklists for the BCS degree:
BCS with options
|BA/CS Double Degree||
BCS (Data Science)
|Joint||Breadth and Depth|
|16/17||BCS||Bio||Bus||DH||SE||HCI||Fine||Double||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
|15/16||BCS||Bio||Bus||DH||SE||Double||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
|14/15||BCS||Bio||Bus||DH||SE||Double||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
|13/14||BCS||Bio||Bus||DH||SE||Double||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
|12/13||BCS||Bio||Bus||DH||SE||Double||Breadth and Depth|
|11/12||BCS||Bio||Bus||DH||SE||Double||Breadth and Depth|
|10/11||BCS||Bio||Bus||DH||SE||Double||Breadth and Depth|
|08/09||BCS||Bio||Bus||DH||SE||Breadth and Depth|
|07/08||BCS||Bio||Bus||DH||SE||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
|06/07||BCS||Bio||Bus||DH||SE||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
Checklists for the BMath (CS) degree:
BMath(CS) with Options
|17/18||BMath(CS)||Bus||DH||Bio||SE||HCI||Fine||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
|16/17||BMath(CS)||Bus||DH||Bio||SE||HCI||Fine||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
|15/16||BMath(CS)||Bus||DH||Bio||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
|14/15||BMath(CS)||Bus||DH||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
|13/14||BMath(CS)||Bus||DH||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
|12/13||BMath(CS)||Bus||DH||Breadth and Depth|
|11/12||BMath(CS)||Bus||DH||Breadth and Depth|
|10/11||BMath(CS)||Bus||DH||Breadth and Depth|
|08/09||BMath(CS)||Bus||DH||Breadth and Depth|
|07/08||BMath(CS)||Bus||DH||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
|06/07||BMath(CS)||Bus||DH||Joint||Breadth and Depth|
1. For example, you can use three courses (PSYCH 101, PSYCH 211, and PSYCH 312) to satisfy the breadth requirement (1.0 units from the social sciences) and to satisfy the depth requirement (1.5 units with the same prefix forming a prerequisite chain of length three).↩