The Computer Science Computing Facility is the primary technology integrator and computing service provider for the School of Computer Science at the University of Waterloo.
Information about major network outages which prevent access to this page can be heard by calling extension 31100.
Campus network alerts may also be of interest.
- CSCF Points of Contact — The primary method for faculty, staff, and graduate students to contact CSCF.
- CSCF Help Desk — When your Point of Contact isn't available.
- MFCF Help Centre — The primary method for all students taking undergraduate CS courses to get help with computing.
- CS Guides and Tutorials — Various guides and tutorials for CS faculty, staff, and graduate students.
- After Hours — We don't provide after hours support, however there is a way to report urgent problems then.
Information for ...
- CSCF Staff — Information in this area is meant for use by CSCF staff and is not official documentation, however anybody who is interested is welcome to use it.
Information about ...
- Computing environments
- Services — Information on configuring your system to use various SCS services.
- CSCF — Information about CSCF itself.
- Statistics and resource requests — Automatically generated summaries of data relating to CSCF, especially regarding resource usage and allocation