2017-2018 CS Minor Checklist
The Computer Science minor is generally not available to students outside the Faculty of Mathematics because it includes several restricted courses. Students inside the Faculty of Mathematics may need to register as a Computer Science major for one or more terms to complete the Computer Science minor.
Students are encouraged to consider the Computing Technology option as an alternative to the Computer Science minor.
8 CS courses including:
- One of
- CS 115 Introduction to Computer Science 1
- CS 135 Designing Functional Programs
- CS 145 Designing Functional Programs (Advanced Level)
- One of
- CS 136 Elementary Algorithm Design and Data Abstraction
- CS 146 Elementary Algorithm Design and Data Abstraction (Advanced Level)
- One additional course from CS 340-398, 440-498.
- Five additional courses from CS 240-299, 340-398, 440-498.
- The average of all CS courses on the student's record (including repeated courses) must be at least 60%.
Some CS courses are not available to students pursuing a CS minor. Consult a CS advisor.