Having problems enrolling into CS classes? Go to the course selection page for more information!
You can check the CS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) as your question may be answered there.
- For course enrolment questions, you can review the course selection page for information about access to courses, department consent, and waiting lists.
- You can attend our daily CS Advisor office hours from 2 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- If available, you can visit a CS advisor at DC 2136 (during the first three weeks of the term, a CS advisor will not be available outside office hours).
- To meet with an advisor for the virtual office hours, you need access to a working webcam, microphone, a reliable internet connection, and that you are in a quiet location. Be sure to have your WatCard ready and for us to see you on the video call.
- Virtual Office Hours Instructions
- To get in line to see a CS Advisor virtually, go to https://oat.uwaterloo.ca/q/cs and log in. You'll get a "ticket" for your place in line.
Before office hours has begun (M-F; 2-3:30PM), go to https://www.skype.com/en/ and log in either by downloading Skype ahead of time or using your browser (you may need to make an account with Skype if you haven’t already).
Search for UW CS Advisors to find us.
When it is your turn in the advising queue (e.g., the queue on OAT should say “it is your turn now”), then please video call us then.
|April 6-10||Brad*||Jess*||Alice*||Jess*||UW closed
*In-person advising is suspended, but you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a more complicated case that requires a conversation, then you can still go into the queue and reach us via Skype (see instructions above).
- Brad Lushman
- Jeff Avery
- Carmen Bruni
- Alice Gao
- Jessica Leung
- Nomair Naeem
- Mark Petrick
- Collin Roberts
- Adrian Reetz
|Responsibility, advisor||Contact information|
|Exchanges and exchange students, Nomair Naeem||
|Double degree BBA/BCS students, Collin Roberts||
|CFM students, Heather Steinmetz||DC 2121