- You can check the CS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) as your question may be answered there.
- You can attend our daily CS Advisor office hours from 2 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can call (519) 888-4567 ext. 32191 and speak to an advisor by phone.
- Generally, an advisor is in DC 2136 between 9 a.m. & noon and 1 p.m. & 4 p.m. daily for questions and signing things such as Plan Modification Forms. Please note that the advisor attends meetings and has other responsibilities so may not be available during the times listed above.
- To get in line to see a CS Advisor, go to https://oat.uwaterloo.ca/q/cs and login. You'll get a "ticket" for your place in line.
- Continue to monitor that page for your position in the virtual line. You can also sit on the chairs in front of the TV monitor near DC 2136 and watch for your number to come up on the screen under an advisor's image.
- You will get a message saying that you're next in line. Wait outside the office when you receive this message.
- The webpage will update with the name of the advisor you have been assigned to see. Go into the office and see that advisor.
Advising for the week beginning November 20, 2017
- Brad Lushman
- Natalie Borsuk
- Sara O'Donnell
- Mark Petrick
- Jeff Avery
- Nomair Naeem
- Collin Roberts
- Dave Tompkins
|Responsibility, advisor||Contact information|
|Exchanges and exchange students, Nomair Naeem||
|Double degree BBA/BCS students, Dave Tompkins||
|CFM students, Heather Steinmetz||DC 2121