- For quick questions (e.g., plan modification forms), drop by DC 2136, which is open daily.
- To get in line to see a CS Advisor, go to https://oat.uwaterloo.ca/q/cs and login. You'll get a "ticket" for your place in line.
- Continue to monitor that page for your position in the virtual line. Go to the office when you're getting close to the front.
|Monday||Sara||2:00 - 3:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||Sara||2:00 - 3:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Mark||2:00 - 3:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||Brad||2:00 - 3:30 p.m.|
|Friday||Nomair||2:00 - 3:30 p.m.|
|Brad Lushman||DC 3110||ext. 36484|
|Natalie Borsuk||DC 2136||ext. 32191|
|Sara O'Donnell||DC 2136||ext. 32191|
|Mark Petrick||DC 3109||ext. 31755|
|Nomair Naeem||DC 3111||ext. 38461|
|Jeff Avery||DC 3107||ext. 33592|
|Dave Tompkins||DC 3114||
|Collin Roberts||DC 3108||ext. 36598|
To contact one of the CS advisors:
- Visit during the office hours listed above.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Advisors strongly prefer that such email be sent from your @uwaterloo.ca email account.
- Outside of office hours, phone 519-888-4567 plus one of the extensions listed above.
|Responsibility, advisor||Contact information|
|Exchanges and exchange students, Nomair Naeem||
|Double degree BBA/BCS students, Dave Tompkins||
|CFM students, Heather Steinmetz||DC 2121