- You can check the CS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) as your question may be answered there.
- For course enrolment questions, you can review the course selection page about access to courses, department consent and waiting lists.
- You can attend our daily CS Advisor office hours from 2 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can call (519) 888-4567 ext. 32191 and speak to an advisor by phone.
- To get in line to see a CS Advisor, go to https://oat.uwaterloo.ca/q/cs and login. You'll get a "ticket" for your place in line.
- Continue to monitor that page for your position in the virtual line. You can also sit on the chairs in front of the TV monitor near DC 2136 and watch for your number to come up on the screen under an advisor's image.
- You will get a message saying that you're next in line. Wait outside the office when you receive this message.
- The webpage will update with the name of the advisor you have been assigned to see. Go to the office and see that advisor.
- If the line is full, you can try again the next business day. The line resets at 6 a.m. each morning.
Advising for the week beginning April 23, 2018
(Please note that CS advisors will continue to be available for our daily office hours throughout April)
- Brad Lushman
- Sara O'Donnell
- Mark Petrick
- Jeff Avery
- Nomair Naeem
- Collin Roberts
- Dave Tompkins
|Responsibility, advisor||Contact information|
|Exchanges and exchange students, Nomair Naeem||
|Double degree BBA/BCS students, Dave Tompkins||
|CFM students, Heather Steinmetz||DC 2121