Having problems enrolling into CS classes? Go to the course enrollment page for more information!
You can check the CS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) as your question may be answered there.
- For course enrollment questions, you can review the course enrollment page for information about access to courses, department consent, and waiting lists.
- You can attend our daily CS Advisor office hours (please see below).
- You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- In-person advising is suspended, but you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a more complicated case that requires a conversation, then you can still meet with us virtually during our office hours.
- To meet with an advisor for the virtual office hours, you need access to a working webcam, microphone, a reliable internet connection, and that you are in a quiet location.
- Daily virtual office hours are from 2:00 PM-3:30 PM. There are additional office hours from 9:30 AM-11:00 AM in the first weeks of classes only.
- Virtual Office Hours Instructions:
- To get in line to see a CS Advisor virtually, go to https://oat.uwaterloo.ca/q/cs and log in to get a "ticket" for your place in line.
Before office hours has begun, you can log in MS Teams using a browser (https://teams.microsoft.com/) or by downloading the mobile or desktop app (https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/group-chat-software). If using a browser, you may want to use Chrome as Safari might have audio issues.
- Log into MS teams using your email@example.com (not your friendly address of firstname.lastname@example.org). After this, you should be taken to UW’s authentication site.
- Log in using your UW credential. The site will then take you to MS Teams.
- We will give you a call when it’s your turn.
- If you aren't a UW student, then please leave your email so that we may contact you.
- Brad Lushman
- Jeff Avery
- Carmen Bruni
- Alice Gao
- Jessica Leung
- Nomair Naeem
- Mark Petrick
- Collin Roberts
- Adrian Reetz
|Responsibility, advisor||Contact information|
|Exchanges and exchange students, Nomair Naeem||
|Double degree BBA/BCS students, Collin Roberts||
|CFM students, Heather Steinmetz||DC 2121