- You can check the CS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) as your question may be answered there.
- For course enrolment questions, you can review the course selection page for information about access to courses, department consent, and waiting lists.
- You can attend our daily CS Advisor office hours from 2 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If available, you can visit a CS advisor at DC 2136 (during the first three weeks of the term, a CS advisor will not be available outside office hours).
- To get in line to see a CS Advisor, go to https://oat.uwaterloo.ca/q/cs and log in. You'll get a "ticket" for your place in line.
- Continue to monitor that page for your position in the virtual line. You can also sit on the chairs in front of the TV monitor near DC 2136 and watch for your number to come up on the screen under an advisor's image.
- You will get a message saying that you're next in line. Wait outside the office when you receive this message.
- The webpage will update with the name of the advisor you have been assigned to see. Go to the office and see that advisor.
- If the line is full, you can try again the next business day. The line resets at 6 a.m. each morning.
- Brad Lushman
- Jeff Avery
- Carmen Bruni
- Alice Gao
- Jessica Leung
- Nomair Naeem
- Mark Petrick
- Collin Roberts
- Adrian Reetz
|Responsibility, advisor||Contact information|
|Exchanges and exchange students, Nomair Naeem||
|Double degree BBA/BCS students, Collin Roberts||
|CFM students, Heather Steinmetz||DC 2121