- For quick questions (e.g., plan modification forms), drop by DC 2136, which is open daily.
- To get in line to see a CS Advisor, go to https://oat.uwaterloo.ca/q/cs and login. You'll get a "ticket" for your place in line.
- Continue to monitor that page for your position in the virtual line. Go to the office when you're getting close to the front.
Advising for the week beginning September 25, 2017
|Monday||Mark||2 to 3.30 p.m|
|Tuesday||Sara||2 to 3.30 p.m|
|Wednesday||Sara||2 to 3.30 p.m.|
|Thursday||Sara||2 to 3.30 p.m.|
|Friday||Jeff||2 to 3.30 p.m.|
|Brad Lushman||DC 3110||ext. 36484|
|Natalie Borsuk||DC 2136||ext. 32191|
|Sara O'Donnell||DC 2136||ext. 32191|
|Mark Petrick||DC 3109||ext. 31755|
|Nomair Naeem||DC 3111||ext. 38461|
|Jeff Avery||DC 3107||ext. 33592|
|Dave Tompkins||DC 3114||
|Collin Roberts||DC 3108||ext. 36598|
To contact one of the CS advisors:
- Visit during the office hours listed above.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Advisors strongly prefer that such email be sent from your @uwaterloo.ca email account.
- Outside of office hours, phone 519-888-4567 plus one of the extensions listed above.
|Responsibility, advisor||Contact information|
|Exchanges and exchange students, Nomair Naeem||
|Double degree BBA/BCS students, Dave Tompkins||
|CFM students, Heather Steinmetz||DC 2121