Advisor office hours
- For quick questions, e.g., plan modification forms, drop by DC 2136, which is open daily.
- To get in line to see a CS Advisor, go to https://oat.uwaterloo.ca/q/cs and login. You'll get a "ticket" for your place in line.
- Continue to monitor that page for your position in the virtual line. Go to the office when you're getting close to the front.
|Monday||Brad||2:00 - 3:30|
|Tuesday||Natalie||2:00 - 3:30|
|Wednesday||Lori||2:00 - 3:30|
|Thursday||Natalie||2:00 - 3:30|
|Friday||Nomair||2:00 - 3:30|
|Lori Case||DC 3103||ext. 34452|
|Brad Lushman||DC 3110||ext. 36484|
|Natalie Borsuk||DC 2136||ext. 32191|
|Mark Petrick||DC 3109||ext. 31755|
|Nomair Naeem||DC 3111||ext. 38461|
|Jeff Avery||DC 3107||ext. 33592|
|Dave Tompkins||DC 3114||
To contact one of the CS advisors:
- Visit during the office hours listed above.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Advisors strongly prefer that such email be sent from your @uwaterloo.ca email account.
- Outside of office hours, phone 519-888-4567 plus one of the extensions listed above.
|Lori Case||DC 3103||ext. 34445|
|Exchanges and exchange students|
|Nomair Naeem||DC 3111||ext. 33884|
|Double degree BBA/BCS students|
|Dave Tompkins||DC 3114||ext. 31359|
|Tian Kou||DC 2121||ext. 37033|