University of Waterloo COVID-19 update

The University of Waterloo is constantly updating its most frequently asked questions.

Questions about buildings and services? Please visit the list of modified services.

Please note: The University of Waterloo is closed for all events until further notice.


All forms are PDF fillable. If not showing as fillable please try the Chrome browser or download the PDF and complete on a computer before printing. Only typed documents will be accepted.

All forms must be signed by your supervisor and submitted to the CS Grad Office in DC 2599. Add/drop forms must also be signed by the instructor of the course you are adding/dropping. Forms with missing signatures will be returned to you.

Coursework students can bring forms to the CS grad office and we will obtain your supervisors signature.

MMath forms

PhD forms