2017-2018 Computing Technology Option
- 8 CS courses including:
- One of
- CS 115 Introduction to Computer Science 1
- CS 135 Designing Functional Programs
- CS 145 Designing Functional Programs (Advanced Level)
- One of
- CS 116 Introduction to Computer Science 2
- CS 136 Elementary Algorithm Design and Data Abstraction
- CS 146 Elementary Algorithm Design and Data Abstraction (Advanced Level)
- One additional CS course from CS 100-146, 200-299, 300-398, 400-498
- Four additional courses from CS 200-299, 300-398, 400-498, COMM 432
- One additional course from CS 300-398, 400-498
- The average of all CS courses on the student's record (including repeated courses) must be at least 60%.
1. Most courses in the range CS 240-299, 340-398, 440-498 are only available to CS majors, so upper-year CS courses taken toward this option will usually be in the range CS 200-239, 300-339, 400-439.
2. A common route into upper-year CS courses is to take all of CS 115, 116 and 136. All three of these courses may count toward this option.