Come and meet our friendly faculty, staff, and students by attending a full day event on the Waterloo campus to learn about Computer Science and its programs.
Participate in our academic sessions and campus tours by registering online.
Directions to campus
- The University of Waterloo's street address is 200 University Ave. West, Waterloo, Ontario.
Construction notice - until mid-October
- The University Avenue West exit is closed for construction until mid-October 2014. To reach the University from Hwy 401, take the Hwy 85 exit at Bridgeport Avenue, which is the exit before the University Avenue West exit you would normally use.
- If you're travelling south on Hwy 85, you can still exit at University Ave.
By car – from highway 401
- Take exit 278 (from Toronto) or exit 278B (from London) to Highway 8 WEST Kitchener/Waterloo
- From Niagara, follow the Queen Elizabeth Way in the "Toronto" direction to highway 403 WEST; follow 403 WEST to highway 6 NORTH; follow 6 North to highway 401 WEST; follow 401 West to exit 278; proceed as below.
- Follow the signs for 85 NORTH to Waterloo/7 EAST to Guelph.
- Follow the signs to 85 NORTH. Keep left; do not exit on 7 EAST (Victoria Street and Guelph).
- Construction detour until mid-October 2014. Take the Hwy 85 exit at Bridgeport Avenue, which is the exit before the University Avenue West exit you would normally use.
- After taking the Bridgeport Avenue exit, keep right and drive (west) 1.6 km along Bridgeport Avenue to Weber St.
- Turn right onto Weber St and continue for 1 km.
- Turn left onto University Avenue and continue for 1.9 km until you see the University of Waterloo.
Find your way on campus to our academic buildings by printing off our campus map.
Coming from a distance?
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1