- Ph.D., Queen’s University, Canada (2015)
- M.Sc., Queen’s University, Canada (2011)
- B.A.Comp., University of Guelph, Canada (2009)
- Empirical methods for software engineering. Broadly speaking, my trainees and I mine historical and operational data that is generated during the development of large-scale software systems to glean actionable insights for software stakeholders.
- Software delivery. Improving the process of assembling, verifying, and deploying releases of software systems from its sources (a.k.a., release engineering, devops).
- Software quality. Deriving practical guidelines for developing more reliable and robust software systems.