Previous Web Addresses
| Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Jan | Mar |
Reports To Council
| May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec | Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr |
Pravda - "Address From the
| Sept. 16 | Sept. 30 | Oct. 15 | Oct. 28 | Nov. 11 | Dec. 2 |
| Jan. 20 | Feb. 3 | Mar. 17 | Mar. 31 |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) [11-21-96]
Expecting someone else, perhaps? No, I'm still the president until April 30th, and beleive you me, one of the last areas I'm going to give up is the web page.
So not to be too outdone, and to show that I've "still got it", I have decided to provide my own spinning head.
The past two months have been very busy for me, which is why there hasn't been an update in a while. I'm also very busy right now, so that's why this month's address is going to be fairly short. When it comes right down to it, it's hard to place a high priority on this page. However, I enjoy putting this page together, and I'd rather be doing this than some of the other tasks I have to get through. Thanks to all of you that hound me to update it - it shows that some of you really do care.
So, I just got back from a slack-week vacation in beautiful Las Vegas, where I stayed at the lovely and posh (yea, right) Circus-Circus Hotel. I had a fantastic time, but after dropping some serious dough, I may have to join Gambler's Anonymous. The irony of the whole trip was that we left just one week after the movie Vegas Vacation came out in theatres, and to top it all off, I got to do the movie review for The Gazette.
Special things I'm working on over the next month.
Random Thoughts - March
Not much, really, but things I do think about.
Dave's Top 10 "Groovy" Web
Sites - March
because they don't have to be great, just groovy.
10. I don't know what the big deal is, but it seems cigars are now groovy.
9. If you haven't seen it yet, check out the J-School radio on-line.
8. I bet you just can't wait for the oscars.
7. If you get the chance, check out the Underground Groove Fashion Show
6. I almost forgot about these cheezey (but groovy) artificial psyche programs.
5. No fair! They never had groovy things like this when I was a kid!
4. Groovy, Geeky, what's the difference?
3. Wouldn't it be groovy if they really did exist?
2. Nothing gets much groovier than 2 unlimited.
1. Groove on, Dr. Ruth!
How do I get in Touch with Dave?
The various ways we can communicate and meet.
Other Miscellaneous Presidential Documents & Data
| Back to the Executive Page |