My primary research interests are software systems and
UW students: I am always looking for URAs (or other arrangements) to
participate in software development projects.
CS 452 Real-Time Programming
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo
- CS 230 Introduction to Computers and Computer Systems (W11)
- CS 343 Concurrent and Parallel Programming (F09, F12)
- CS 350 Operating Systems (W03 as CS 354)
- CS 436 Distributed Computer Systems (W10)
- CS 452/652 Real-Time Programming (F19)
- CS 454/654 Distributed Systems (W03, S03, W05)
- CS 456/656 Computer Networks (S05, S06, S07, W09, S13, S15, S17)
- CS 755 System and Network Architectures and Implementation (S11 as CS 655, F14)
- CS 854 Advanced Topics in Computer Systems (F13, W16, W18)
- CS 856 Advanced Topics in Distributed Systems (S04, F07, W10)
Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, TU Darmstadt
- Technologies for Networked Multimedia Systems (S01, S02)
Information for Current Grad Students
- Alexander Acker (MMath program)
- Bryant Curto (MMath program)
- Alex Teodor Ionita (MMath program)
Information for Prospective Grad Students
I currently serve as Associate Director of the School.
This page is best viewed with your monitor switched on.