- Shatter is a framework to distribute cryptographic operations among multiple devices with threshold cryptography.
- PrivacyGuard is an Android app that alerts you when one of your apps leaks sensitive information to a remote server.
- FireLock is an Android lock library to re-authenticate users conveniently and securely.
- Itus is an implicit authentication library for Android, which can be used to continuously authenticate a smartphone user based on the user's behaviour without requiring deliberate actions by the user.
- Oblivious Printing is a novel approach to document printing in which a set of printers print a secret message, in human or machine readable form, without learning the message.
- FaceCloak is an architecture for protecting user privacy on social networking
sites. It is currently available as a Firefox extension for the Facebook social networking site.
allows you to become aware of a nearby friend without any
third-party tracking. It is available as an Android
and BlackBerry application and as a plugin for the
Pidgin Instant Messaging client.