CS885 Spring 2018 - Reinforcement Learning
- At most 20 minutes
- Presentation is done individually (i.e., no team)
- Use slides for your presentation
- Video recording of your presentation is optional
- Put yourself in the shoes of the author and present the paper as if it was your own
Suggested structure for the presentation
- What is the paper about?
- What is the problem tackled?
- What is the solution proposed?
- Explain the problem tackled
- Explain necessary background
Content of paper
- Explain proposed solution at a high level
- Explain advantages and disadvantages of the proposed solution
- Relate the solution to other work
- Summarize the empirical evaluation
- Highlight anything that's special
- What are the contributions?
- What is the take home message?
- What are possible extensions for future work?