Shehroz S. Khan
- AGE-WELL Post-doctoral Researcher at Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, University Health Network [with Dr. Babak Taati] and University of Toronto [with Dr. Alex Mihailidis] (2016 - ).
- PhD, Machine Learning from David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Canada (2010 - 2016). The thesis was titled : "Classification and Decision-theoretic framework for detecting and reporting unseen falls". [Supervisor: Dr. Jesse Hoey]. (3 minute video presentation - Preliminary talk)
- Masters (by research) from Department of Information Technology , National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland in 2010. The thesis was titled Kernels for One Class Nearest Neighbour Classification and Comparison of Chemical Spectral Data. [Supervisor: Dr. Michael G. Madden]
- Bachelor of Science and Engineering (Computers) in 1997 from Aligarh Muslim University, India. The thesis was titled "Neural Networks to Diagnose Cardio-Vascular Responses"
- Google Scholar Profile (Paper citations - 863)
- Latest Updates - 2 journal articles accepted in 2017
- Resume [PDF]
- LinkedIn Profile
- Some half baked research ideas
Copyright © 2015 Shehroz Khan. All rights reserved Design by TEMPLATED.