CS489/698 - Computational Sound (fourth offering, W19).
- This is an "Advanced Topics" course, offered at both the
undergraduate and graduate level.
- Undergraduates (CS489): Students will work on a course
project, of their own choosing. Students may work
individually or in groups. Grades: 50% assignments, 50%
project. NO EXAM.
- Graduates (CS698): Graduate students have
the same assignments, but will be expected to undertake a
individual, research oriented project, to write up the result as
a research paper, and to present to the class. Grades: 35%
assignments, 15% presentation, 50% report.
- Undergraduate Information Session, Monday October 16, 2017, at
3:30-5:00 pm, in DC 1302. (PDF)
- Lectures: Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00--11:20,
MC4058. First lecture Tues Jan 8, 2019
- Tutorials: Monday 10:30--11:20,
MC2034. First tutorial, Week #2, Mon Jan 14,
- Notes, Announcements, and Assignments: Piazza (link).