Revision as of 15:29, 10 January 2013 by Jhoey
This is the Wiki for the Computational Health Informatics Group in the David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science at the University of Waterloo, and for the graduate Health Informatics course, CS793.
- if you are a CHIL member or a CS793 student, register for an account to view and edit the wiki.
- see the list of Topics we are interested in.
- If you are a CHIL grad student, you can look at the Papers list, or the CHIL webpage. You can join the CHIL mailing list (moderated).
- If you are taking CS793, you can skip to the Main CS793 page, or consult the Schedule.
- Read MediaWiki FAQ.
- Learn how to edit the wiki.
- Learn how to properly add citations (references).
- Please proceed with care if you are new to wiki editing.
- Post on the Talk pages if you need general help, or on any specific page if you need help or have comments there.