- 2013-Present Ph.D.(in progress), David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Canada.
- 2011 M.Sc., School of Computing Science, Simon Fraser University, Canada.
- 2009 B.Eng., College of Computer Science, Zhejiang University, China.
Supervisor: Prof. Richard Cleve
- Quantum computing
- Quantum algorithms
- Algorithms and computation
- Spring 2013, Teaching Assistant for CS 245, Logic and Computation
- Summer 2010, Teaching Assistant for CMPT 307, Data Structures
- Fall 2009, Teaching Assistant for CMPT 120, Introduction to Computing Science and Programming I
- Richard Cleve and Chunhao Wang: Efficient quantum algorithms for simulating lindblad evolution. In Proc. of the 44th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming, (ICALP 2017), pp. 17:1--7:14, 2017.
- Richard Cleve, Debbie, Leung, Li Liu and Chunhao Wang: Near-linear construction of exact unitary 2-designs. Quantum Information and Computation, 16(9&10):0721-0756 2016. (Contributed talk in the 18th Conference on Quantum Information Processing, QIP 2015.)
- Jianliang Ma, Chunhao Wang, Baozhong Yu and Tianzhou Chen: Global register alias table: Boosting sequential program on multi-core. Future Generation Computer Systems, 28(6):957-964, 2012.
- Chunhao Wang, Qianping Gu: Computational study on bidimensionality theory based algorithm for longest path problem. In Proc. of the 22nd International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC 2011), pp. 364--373, 2011.
- Chunhao Wang, Lihan Ju, Di Wu, Lingxiang Xiang, Wei Hu and Tianzhou Chen: Global register alias table: executing sequential program on multi-core. In Proc. of the 10th Internatonal Conference on Computer and Information Technology (CIT 2010), pp. 1818--1824, 2010.
- History, geography, philosophy.
- Novels (both reading and writing).
- Photography. I shoot with old film cameras.
- Watching movies: Of course, there are lots of wonderful movies beyond the imdb top 250.
- Fencing, table tennis, soccer, swimming, badminton...
My name in Chinese: 王春昊