Possible Community Partners
The following are potential community partners for the Stratford's ArtTech Movement. Below each company is an explanation about who they are from their websites.
- Communitech helps tech companies start, grow and succeed. "That's our mission, our mantra, our reason for being. Everything we do ties back to collaboration and helping values that run deep in our organization.''
UW - Stratford Campus
- The University of Waterloo Stratford Campus is a collaborative, strategic partnership between the city of Stratford and the University of Waterloo to bring students, researchers, industry and entrepreneurs together to create, examine, and commercialize opportunities in the digital media space.
City of Stratford
- Stratford, Ontario is geographically, economically and technologically in the heart of it all. Stratford is poised for significant economic growth with its successful combination of economic opportunities, culture and lifestyle.
- Perth Communications has been a valued member of Stratford's business community since 1978 and is dedicated to be the best provider of quality communication products and services.
Stratford Festival Theatre
- The Stratford Festival is North America's largest classical repertory theatre company. Each season, we present a dozen or more productions in four distinctive venues. We produce classics, contemporary dramas and musicals, with special emphasis on the plays of Shakespeare.
- Gallery Stratford is one of Ontario's longest operating public art galleries and has been a significant contributor to the cultural heart of South-western Ontario since 1967. Gallery Stratford's mandate is to present changing exhibitions of contemporary visual art, with a focus on regional and Canadian Art, which strive to engage the public, create dialogue, and offer unique opportunities for education, exploration, and interactive learning.
- Factory 163's mission is to develop an economically profitable, globally respected green facility where individuals can meet, learn, create, promote and showcase creative & innovative ideas, products and skills.
The Stratford Accelerator Centre
- The Stratford Accelerator Centre is focused on accelerating the growth and maturation of early-stage technology and digital media companies. The Centre accomplishes this by bringing like-minded entrepreneurs together under one roof and delivering world-class mentoring, coaching, programming and services, along with facilitating potential grant funding. Established on the same principles anchoring the Waterloo Accelerator Centre, the Stratford Accelerator Centre accepts Clients through a competitive application and intake process, and works toward accelerating Clients' growth from vision through to early market success.