CS 330 Fall 2010
Management Information Systems
Fall 2010 Course Outline
Detailed student information is available in UW-ACE.
- Anne Banks Pidduck
, DC 3331, Ext. 34662, email@example.com
- Office Hours: Thursdays 2 to 3 pm
This course is intended as an introduction to information systems (IS) and their strategic role in business.
Various technical, developmental and management aspects of IS will be explored.
- Not open to Computer Science students
- Prerequisites: CS 114, 124, 134 or 136; level at least 2B
- Antirequisites: AFM/ACC 241, CS 480/490, MSCI 441
- 5% In-class Work
- 25% Midterm Thursday, October 21 in class time
- 30% Assignments (5% + 10% + 15%)
- 40% Final Exam
- Policy 71, Student Discipline
Laudon, Laudon and Brabston (2009). Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, Fourth Canadian Edition, Toronto, Pearson Prentice Hall
Library Copy: uwd