[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Argentine's elections

I think we have to be careful not to confuse or bunch in the same
clasification what I would call two different economic systems:
"entrepeneur capitalism" where the means and the environment is
available for everybody to participate in the economic system.  This
is, with imperfections, what the capitalist system has evolved into in
the U.S.  and "Robber barons, old-style monopolistic capitalism" the
one of the Rockefellers and J.P. Morgans and the like.  This is not
the same system anymore as the entreperneur capitalism.  Mexico is
still at the Robber baron stage.  The Rockefellers and Morgans are
called Helu an Salinas.  We should be careful in making a distinction.
simply saying the left is not the answer, let's embrace capitalism,
has to be further clarified as to which type of capitalism are we
talking about.

Saludos JB

Follow-Ups: References: