I have a broad interest in Theoretical Computer Science, with a focus on:
- Sublinear-time Algorithms (in particular, Property Testing)
- Approximation Algorithms
- Randomized Algorithms
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- Computational Complexity Theory
21st International Conference on Approximation Algorithms for Combinatorial Optimization Problems (APPROX) 2018 (To appear).
29th Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA) 2018 .
SIAM Journal on Computing (SICOMP) 46 (5), 2017 (Preliminary version in FOCS 2015).
TeachingServed as a teaching assistant in the following courses:
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Electronics Laboratory (1) for Electrical Engineering students
- Digital Logic Systems
- Co-organizer of the course "Diamonds in Theoretical Computer Science" (graduate level) along with Prof. Muli Safra (Tel Aviv University) and Prof. Irit Dinur (Weizmann Institute of Science)
- Organizer of The PCP Theorem and Hardness of Approximation, Tel Aviv University, Spring 2015.