Prior to coming to UWaterloo, I completed my M.Sc at Tel Aviv University under the supervision of
Prof. Dana Ron.
I have a broad interest in Theoretical Computer Science, with a focus on:
- Sublinear-time Algorithms (in particular, Property Testing)
- Approximation Algorithms
- Randomized Algorithms
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- Computational Complexity Theory
56th Annual IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS) 2015.
TeachingServed as a teaching assistant in the following courses:
- At UWaterloo:
- CS 234 - Data Types and Structures
- CS 489/698 - Complexity of Computational Problems
- CS 245 - Logic and Computation
- At Tel Aviv Univesity:
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Electronics Laboratory (1) for Electrical Engineering students
- Digital Logic Systems
- Co-organizer of the course "Diamonds in Theoretical Computer Science" (graduate level) along with Prof. Muli Safra (Tel Aviv University) and Prof. Irit Dinur (Weizmann Institute of Science)
- Organizer of The PCP Theorem and Hardness of Approximation, Tel Aviv University, Spring 2015.