I have a broad interest in Theoretical Computer Science, with a focus on:
- Sublinear-time Algorithms (in particular, Property Testing)
- Approximation Algorithms
- Randomized Algorithms
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- Computational Complexity Theory
Random Restrictions of High-Dimensional Distributions and Uniformity Testing with Subcube ConditioningManuscript, 2019
11th Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science (ITCS) 2020.
31st Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA) 2020.
10th Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science (ITCS) 2019.
21st International Conference on Approximation Algorithms for Combinatorial Optimization Problems (APPROX) 2018.
ACM Transactions on Computation Theory (TOCT) 11 (4), 2019 (Preliminary version in SODA 2018).
SIAM Journal on Computing (SICOMP) 46 (5), 2017 (Preliminary version in FOCS 2015).
TeachingServed as a teaching assistant in the following courses:
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Electronics Laboratory (1) for Electrical Engineering students
- Digital Logic Systems
- Co-organizer of the course "Diamonds in Theoretical Computer Science" (graduate level) along with Prof. Muli Safra (Tel Aviv University) and Prof. Irit Dinur (Weizmann Institute of Science)
- Organizer of The PCP Theorem and Hardness of Approximation, Tel Aviv University, Spring 2015.