If you or anyone you know experiences academic stress, difficult life events, or feelings like anxiety or depression, we strongly encourage you to seek support.
- Campus Wellness
Centre for Mental Health Research and Treatment — Accessible, mental health services for adults, adolescents, children and families in the Region of Waterloo
- Counselling Services — (519) 888-4567, extension 32655, Needles Hall North 2nd floor, (NH 2401): email@example.com
- MATES — one-to-one peer support program offered by Federation of Students (FEDS) and Counselling Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Services — located across the creek from Student Life Centre, (519) 888-4096
- Good2Talk (24/7) — A free confidential helpline for post-secondary students
Call 1 (866) 925-5454
- Here 24/7 — A mental health and crisis service team
Call 1 (844) 437-3247
- OK2BME — Support services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or questioning teens in K-W
Call (519) 884-0000, extension 213
It is our intent that students from all backgrounds and perspectives be well served, and that students’ learning needs be addressed both in and out of class. We recognize the immense value of the diversity in identities, perspectives, and contributions that students bring, and the benefit it has on our educational environment.
- We will honour students' requests to be addressed by alternate/preferred names or gender pronouns.
- We will honour students' religious holidays and celebrations.
- We will follow AccessAbility Services guidelines and protocols on how to best support students with different learning needs.