The CS-TEACHING Computing Environment (linux.student.cs) is a collection of hosts meant to support the computing requirements of CS courses. All students taking CS courses or are in the Math Faculty have access to the general-use Mac and Linux labs except when posted. Specialty labs are restricted to the students taking the course(s) that require the equipment they offer. From the student point of view, many aspects are shared with the Math Faculty Computing Facility.
- If you require a step-by-step on how to use the CS-TEACHING environment, visit the how-to guide.
- To check if you've exceeded your disk quota, go HERE.
- If you have questions regarding the expiry of your CS-TEACHING account, please look at the expiry FAQ.
- See a list of the hosts in the CS-TEACHING environment.
Who can use this service:
- Current students
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students
How to request this service:
If you are an undergraduate student, please contact your instructor for the CS course you're taking. Otherwise, contact CSCF help desk.